Thursday, August 23, 2012

Hello there!

Well, I'm a little late to the party, but I'm here.  It has honestly never occurred to me to blog about teaching, lessons, my classroom, but about a month ago, I found the world of great teaching blogs via someone's pin at Pinterest

After looking around, gathering some great ideas, finding Teachers Pay Teachers, buying resources from TpT, and then starting my own store there, I had the encouragement, focus, and drive to create a teaching blog.

What do I hope to offer?  Well, I hope I have *something* to offer :)  I've always felt strongly about giving back in all areas of my life, and a blog with ideas and experiences is a great way to reach out to other teachers, to give ideas and inspiration, and it's also a great way for me to reflect and stay on my toes.

Happy teaching!  Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment